I can’t believe it’s already August! I keep telling myself that summer doesn’t really end until September 21st, so it can seem a bit longer. In case you missed it on Instagram, here is a recap of my pictures from July that I didn’t feature on the blog.
Starting from top left:
1. Even though I work in the financial district, I haven’t done much exploring! The other week I finally made it down to Delmonico’s, one of the oldest steakhouses in NYC. What an iconic building.
2. Awesome brunch my friend Caroline and I had at Walter’s in Fort Greene. I had shakshuka and she had an omelette.
3. My sister Molly looking pretty on the beach in Cape Cod. 🙂
4. Ollie is a dog that I dog-sit on occasion. He is the cutest and snorts a lot!
5. Molly again, paddle boarding in Cape Cod. This was the first time she tried it and was killing it!
6. A typical scene from Brooklyn Heights. One day I dream of living in a brownstone like this one…
7. Overlooking Cahoon Hollow Beach in Cape Cod.
8. Last week I ventured out to Jersey City with some friends for an author event. We went to see Megan Kimble, author of Unprocessed, speak at Word Jersey City. She is awesome and I can’t wait to read the book! A bonus was going to Porta Pizza, which was delicious.
Follow me on Instagram here!